Salomon Elite 5 Escape W/Bindings $229.99
Good-quality classic skis for enthusiastic weekend skiers. They’re very light for their price point and size, and have a heel-toe camber that permits a smooth, fluid glide. Gentle sidecut makes them easy to turn and control.
- Light, consistent Densolite 1000 core with a uni-directional fibreglass wrap.
- Sidecut narrows slightly behind the foot and gets wider in front, for control and stability on your descent.
- Glide-promoting camber provides wax-pocket pressure with the forefoot, allowing the pocket to lift free with full foot contact.
- G1 waxable bases.
- Bases use Performance Universal Grinding for a low-profile, stone-ground finish and effortless gliding.
Atomic Pro Skin Tech $249.99
Great for athletic skiers who want to go fast. These are classic skis with a twist, instead of fishscale waxless base, they have Atomic skintec technolgoy: a snap-in mohair skin insert provides great grip on the hills, excellent kick and exceptional glide.
- Sandwich construction with light, high-density Densolite core.
- Efficient Skintec technology works in all snow conditions and temperatures. Mohair grip zones are replaceable after heavy wear thanks to snap in technology.
- 4000 bases.
Atomic Sport Grip JR W/Bindings $169.99
The lightweight Atomic Sport Grip Junior is a durable ski with grip technology that’s ideal if you’re just starting out. We’ve given the ski a broad sidecut to improve balance considerably and a lightweight Densolite core that will allow you to master cross-country skiing in no time. Thanks to the innovative G2 Syncro grip technology, we’ve also maximized the climbing and glide phases. If you’re young, new to the sport and would rather ski than wax, the Sport Grip Jr is perfect for you.SEGMENT: TOURING
LENGTH: 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170
SIDECUT (MM): 52-47-49
PROFILE: TOURING PROFILE JR
WAXING SYSTEM: WAXABLE
CORE CONSTRUCTION: DENSOLITE
TOURING PROFILE JR
BASE BI 1500
Base Index 1500 TOURING PROFILE JR DENSOLITE Core
LIGHT BACK-COUNTRY SKIS
Alpina Discovery 102 $269.99
With a 64mm waist and a generous sidecut, the Alpina Discovery 102 Touring Ski gives you the capability of being a backcountry beast. Yeah, you'll be able to say hi to those spandex-clad racers but only before you duck off the trail for some real cross country adventuring. Steel edges provide stable grip on hard snow or in variable and unpredictable conditions.
Alpina gave the Discovery a Sollte SS810 waxless base for easy and free gliding on flats or downhills while maintaining balanced control and forward-moving efficiency on the uphills. A polyurethane core provides flexibility while giving you the rigidity and power your backcountry nordic excursions demand. A polyamide topsheet adds a layer of tough durability.
ALPINA DISCOVERY 68 $269.99
As the narrowest ski in Alpina's Discovery nordic backcountry series, the Discovery 68 Touring Ski blends the smooth-gliding on-trail capabilities of a narrow cross country ski with the off-track adventure capabilities of a backcountry model. With a 60mm width at the waist, the Discovery 68 is narrow enough to perform well on groomed trails while giving you the width necessary to get off the beaten path to explore. Unlike Alpina's other lines, the Discovery series utilizes steel edges, which provide stable security and grip in hard or variable snow conditions.
Atomic Pro Skate $229.99
- Sandwich construction
- Step down sidewalls
- Ultra High Densolite core
- Waxable, double-grooved base
- 43-44-44 sidecut
- Accepts any flat-mount binding
Salomon Equipe 8 Skate $299.99
Designed for power and smooth, swift skating. Thes Equipe 8 are a good choice for training and racing or for performance focused skiers looking to for a fast, stable ski.
- Densolite 3000 core uses foam and wood with tri-directional fibreglass laminat that's light and responsive.
- Javelin skating sidecut has a narrow profile, designed for speed.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of efficiency and power into your stride.
- G4 Zeolit base, the Zeolit additive provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.